Tuesday, June 05, 2007

my beau....




What a way to start my week with..... first went to c2c to view my future bicycle, confirm getting it le, but stock comes july, wonder if i have the time to get use to it or not... cos mountain and road bikes are totally different..... hehehe... elaine also got hers already.....ahahha..... at first only wanted to get a 1k bike, but what the heck, wana buy, get a reasonably good one and stick with it for good! haahah...
this is the first time i am getting something that expensive man! ahhaah..2600.... so... the white or the blue one nicer? ahahahha.....most probably be getting the white one.....
So now...... my next major event will be the osim triathlon coming july....the main objectives to improve participant’s satisfaction level by improving the feel and quality of the event! haahahhaah.... been training very hard for it.. and i only want to put my thoughts to it these days.......
i bet this triathlon is more siong then the oakley one... so thats why need to train for it....ahhaah... oakley.... i just took my bike and my legs and go cheong....hahaha..... so jiayou man......... i am a triathlete!!! ahhaah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

White one! :)

Shit. You sound so serious and I am not really training lor.Must find something to motivate myself.

Let's train long distance cycling together when u get the bike. Yes, it is different riding on a racer. Need time to get use to it. I feel so scared riding on it.

Aaron Seow said...

i tried swimming 1.1km the other day.... then i went home to sleep 4 hrs....ahahha..... die le... i scare die in the ocean....ahhaha....

Will i go to heaven when i die?

Will i go to heaven when i die?