Thursday, January 25, 2007

I LOVE BABIES

I LOVE BABIES!!!!

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Mattew 19:14

Ain't babys the cutest of all creatures,
This dude is the stoner of all stoners the rock of all rocks....was waiting for my Andy to dress up to go Work together, while waiting, his little prodigy child woke up, from far, my Baby sensor detected usual movement in the bedroom so i hurried in with my 1.3 megapixel o2 mini phone and hoping to catch some shoots of the awakening of an infant....managed to get 3 good shots! Then i told the little rascal.....dude, so early wake up for what? you can lai chuang....go back to lai la.....i want to lai also cannot lai....then he gave me the Stone Face le....eheheheh.... then that stopid ANdy take the bloody time to walk around and complain he got no shirt to wear.... and gosh.... seeing him half nake is not a very presant sight... as specially when early in the morning, its always good to see something beautiful but upon the sight of him topless, seriously, he could jolly well spoilt my day....
The day went on with me nearly missing the dot for work! kaoz! i must maintain my clean record of reaching work earlY!!! cannot be lazy! The rest of the day will be boring i presume, work, microsoft excel, work, toilet breaks, lunch and such....zzzzzzzzz
Today recieved a stalk of SUN FLOWER from my collegue..... so cool! i put it in my COffee cup, was thinking of using Yakult bottle but its pretty dumb to do so....i got some a little something too to motivate her in life.... aahahhaahha....
PS: Tonight must go do a 6Km before i sleep..... been eating too much M&M milk chocolate melts in your mouth not in your hands! XINGYAN la... kaoz.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whose baby?

Hmmmm...M&M. LOL.

Aaron Seow said...

i thought you very busy de.... ahahahah... my frds baby loh... cute right? haahahha

Will i go to heaven when i die?

Will i go to heaven when i die?