Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Simplicity?


First... did i get simplicity spelt right? ahahha... i do miss the one who keeps correcting my english! hhaahahha.... shes hell one of a gal, my angmo did improve a fair bit when she was around, now she in some country teaching liao! ahahha... all the best man! will miss you....
So.... simplicity.... is it the best word to describe me? i guess so, but in this world and society, simple people don't really survive well. Seen it at work, seen it among friends, seeing it almost eevery day! So... what is the right thing to do now? I'll pray to God to ask for wisedom.... i know that God works in way we cannot see, really hope he lead and guide me through this unpredictable world...... i pray for growth in him, and all that around me be blessed through me... pray that i will always be as chirpy & fun loving and not be changed to someone which i dread the most to become......thank god....

No comments:

Will i go to heaven when i die?

Will i go to heaven when i die?