Saturday, January 27, 2007

a Start To A new Chapter?

Friday! my fav day of the week, besides sunday! haahhaah.... Today was actually a great day i reckon, work was fine, managed to do up some of the outstanding work still owning. But really want to Thank God that i have a good boss who is willing to help me in my work even though i really suck in it! Especially making so much mistakes and needing her to check and check for me, its not really productive man! I must defintely improve in this area......probably after the ITE Project i get her a Real Big SUn flower to cheer and thank her for helping me so much during my first few months in Kajima.

Met up with the 5 days girl for lunch at the hawker center, kept suaning her that She now so Glam, still can eat hawker center or not? Doesnt the Air, the smoke and the heat bother her? ahahahha... we had the infamous Wet Fried Noodle of the PArkway hawker center! haahahha... first time eating that ...kekeekee....then after, went for another Kopi session at CAFEBAR at Parkway parade, chat about stuff like how i like my job, and how she hates her.....ahahhaahhaah..... she grown up pretty much since we know each other, all the plans for life as be derived and guess she is happy the way is all going! all the best for the friendly skies!

After work, 515... had to rush to Tampines to meet up with some of the church dudes to play ball, on the way there in the Cab along ECP, it started to drizzle, coming to the tampines exit, it started to rain! Gosh! seriously disppointed with whats going on! Was eager and looking forward to the game, as it poured was praying that it might stop and true enough, it stopped in a way and we had fun reaching out to the kids in the neighbourhood.

The whole experience was great, cos its the first time i am actually using basketball, the game i loved so much to reach out to others as a basis. All along, the Game has been a tool for me to gain self confidence, respect and most important to gain recongition from others in the same field. I obtained that among my bball mates, my teammates and my Hougang KAmpong brothers and upon obtaining what i yearn most in the game, i gradually lost the will and motivation to carry on playing it. I have almost got involved in Basketball for 10 yrs... it has made me what i am, my character, my life experiences, my view of life and allowing me to know the people that i knew and so closed with. NO regrets till now as i think i have found the real reason why God give me a 189cm height, 85kg frame, a bmi of 23 ( just calcuated on the cab to tampines), i dare not say my bball skills are great, but i reckon its good enough to bring glory to him le ba. With this approach of reaching to people with bball...... it gives me a new motivation and drive to improve myself in the game, During this season's competition, i will try my best to play my role in the team and to achieve the championships and probably another national team call up..... but this time not for myself, but for GOd i guess......

Got to think about how all this will fit into my working life, my extra C.A and to come up with a real good approach to start the BALL rowing... praying hard.... i knw someone out there is also praying for me..... i will pray for her for wisdom to handle stuff in her life that she doesnt know how to handle, pray that the solution will come from you only & that all that around will be blessed by her as you make her your salt and light in her own circle of friends and family. i knw i was blessed through her..... thank lord......( wow at these point of time, i recieved a prayer msg! ) hahaahhaha..... Hppy, tomorrow go mustafa to buy my casio calculator watch and to eat banananaa leaf! ekkekeee yummy! weeKends are meant to be of ZERO SELF DISCIPLINE,ZERO SELF CONTROL and ZERO WATEVER YOU WANA DO! haahhahahah...

2 comments:

natshell said...

sounds inspiring =) Be in my prayers for the work u are going to do...

Aaron Seow said...

Cool! thanks girl!

Will i go to heaven when i die?

Will i go to heaven when i die?