Monday, January 29, 2007

Why muSt weeKends end so fast?

Seriously, why can't weekends be like of 3 days instead of 2! NOt enough loh! got so many things to do on weekends and work is defintely not one of them. That reminds me of how suckie my previous job was, Saturday Full day, Sunday have to do duties, haiya...... the only thing good was my X manager was a real great Guy... Went with him to Johor for New year shopping and dinner with Sherwin the stupid CPG/Surbana/HDB architect....hahahah.. i brought a bag and a new watch so happy, but bill come.. not happy! haahhaahha.... that also reminds me.... i brought my favourite favourite all time favourite casio CAlculator watch at mustafa on sat....hehehehe.....so cool man! I always wanted that watch since primary school, but dad couldnt afford it and kinda deprive of these material possessions when i was a kid as we weren't well to do in the past. Really want to thank gOd for my Dad for his hard work and his care & concern for the family for the past 28 yrs... . He a too high a benchmark for me to follow i reckon, but if i were like 1/2 of what he was, my future family will be doing just fine. *Still working on it*. WHich comes to a conversation i had with my frd on family issues, its really hard to sacrifice yourself to please others all the time, even though u understand how parents wants and feel that a good son/daughter should be, its really hard to strike that balance. Parents and Children got to learn to accomodate each others lifestyle and way of living, therefore creating better bond-age and relationship among each other....
Hmmm... so whats up the next weekend? lOOking forward to it le.....haahhaahha.... anyone wana KTV? haahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your coming weekend will be fun :)

Will i go to heaven when i die?

Will i go to heaven when i die?