Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My fav food is not BUrger King....

I really didnt know my fav fast food was BK loh, until Monday, when i met up with my frd to go bladding at East cOast, kaoz, long time no blade really will forget how to blade loh! ahahahah...... we were pasting by the New BK at ECP, then she said! " Wa... your Fav...." i didnt catch the rest of the sentences as i was already Searching for "MY FAV" then i lost balance and fell striaght onto the ground! ouch that hurts! ahahahah.... blading is fun! just too bad i will be posted to another site instead of rotting in my Parkway parade HQ, so no more easy accessibility of ECP anymore..... so in a way, lucky i tOOk my blades back home on mOnday, then this few days got lesser stuff to pack! I am like a child which nobody wants... roaming.... travelling..... seeking the truth of life...... as the FOUR SEA is my hOME! hahaahah....

Leaving HQ office has stirred up mixed feelings within me, alot of uncertainity lays ahead at the new site.....leaving my FRDS in HQ.... no more soya bean breakfasts..... no more shopping at TOPSHop during lunch time.....wa......ahahahahha.... can survive or not? hahaahha....
I actually lOoking forward to go to site, its really a good experience to be involved in BIG projects instead of those small small primary sch and hawker centres.... defintely a good inclusion to my resume in the future.

Life will being once st regis hotel start, alot of my aspect in life will start to form, things that were unclear in the beginning will take form, so dear god, please give me the strength, the will and mercy for me in whatever i do! Dun let me fail in the things that mean the most to me....
Don't let me sprain my leg again, i doing alot of leg strengthening exercises, tuck jumps...
This basketball competition is important to me and i am taking it seriously, even brought a new shoe, the only time i borught a Basketball shoe is the time i started to PLay bball, it was a CONVerse i still remember, after that, all sponsored! haahha...shiok!

And did i gained weigh this holiday season? my Fats like easily PINCHable nowadays....

1 comment:

natshell said...

Jiayou!

Will i go to heaven when i die?

Will i go to heaven when i die?