Sunday, February 11, 2007

WhaT a weekend!








This weekend confirm is one of the most happening weekends that i had since.... 2003 christmas! ahhahaahha....Friday night, we went to st james Butterfly.. sorry.. is dragonfly to celebrate the birthday of GUY C in the picture, Andy Low.. 33 yr old, uncle, one wife 2 children, slimmed then turn plumb then turn abit fat, gravity and age is the 2 things most human being dread the most. At first, i didnt expect it to be an interesting session, probably be just another st james outing with heaps of people snatching the mircophone for singing song competition! Well..... i guess i need point form illstrustions to explain in detail and more clearly what happened during the outing.
1. 2200 oclock meet blk 705 to go st james together


2. 2215 i came down and saw 6 indian young boys smoking and making loud noises which i dun understand .... heng heng saw a policemen at the end of the block, told him that they are smoking and they are underage. hahahaah.... PAO TOH KIA...haahah

3. Once reach st james, the game start le... the above picture was taken 10mins into arrival and i simply love martel green tea! only that the martel content in the cups versus green tea was like 10:1 loh...walau








4. Bday boy has never drank in all his session with us, but this time ... he steady he finish the cup of martel with little green tea and we all steady. After that cup.. i High liao, bday boy also in heaven liao.


5. Funny incident number 1., bday boy singing song, duno why suddenly complain mike not working... then he started acting like a duracell bear thinking the mike is the drum-sticks and started pretending to hit his imaginary drum... how hilarious! THis one i going to suan him for 10yrs le....


6. Then... bday boy funny incident number 2. He walked out of the KTV room and hanged outside the room duno doing and looking at wat.. when he turned and walk back into the room through the door... he nearly tripped on duno what! hahahaah... only me and Cash Koh saw wat happened and we totally flipped ourselves on that!


7. Comes my funny incident number 3. Stupid ANdy high le... sudenly i think he possess by the world wrestling entertainment wrestler UNdertaker or something.. then he sudenly jumped on me and walau show his outrageous wrestling moves.... challenge me to arm wrestling somemore, as his weight categorary and mine was totally different, me been medium wieght and him heavy weight, i was over powered by him and he was sitting on top of me, on top of me...and on top of my sprained ankle... gosh... i heard a "CLICK CLUCK" sound in my ankle and damned.. i sprained it again... spent the whole night ice-ing my ankle.


8. i asked simon to get a small plastic bag from the srevice counter for me to ice my leg, then in the end he got me a BIG SEMI TRANSPARENT THRASH BAG! Funny incident number 4.


9. Nothing much happened during the next 5 hours.....alot of drinkings...alot of swearing... i cant sing much le cos i lost my voice through the martel green tea.

10. about to go le, 0430 i think, everyone was waiting for simon to finish his stupid drink as he lost in some stupid card put on forehead game and he totally tried to deny he lost and insisted not to drink. What a bitch. As i was at the door way standing, mr edwin khoo was 2 steps down from me standing there and trying to keep awake, cos i think he drank too much that night. When all was normal until i felt some watery watery substance dropping on my shoe... gosh.. i turned to my left and out of the sudden, edwin kHOO PUKEd without warning half onto my shoe and like half onto the floor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! this is the 2nd time it happened to me, 1st was at australia when my housemate puked on my shoe also!! kaoz! Back to st james! Walau... puked on my shoe nevermind leh.... then he say he OK one... he would not puke but because i bumped into him... then he puked walau... no way loh... i was 2 steps above him and no way i could have bumped into me.... somemore he like act angry and blamed & punished me for my doings by hugging me somemore... walau!! his hands and body still got puke loh...in the end... his dinner smell was all over me! walau.... and i realised i have just gone typing n typing.. this entry is way too long le! ahahahhaah....I Hate Mr Khoo! made me wash my shirt... my jeans... and my shoe... ma de!


11. Angry le ... go home le... i was the destinated driver.... but i did had a little to drink.. so i think my acholol content defintely over.. the rest were too unsober to drive... hahhaah....i took a little revenge by giving the passengers alittle of the E braking and left right stuns hoping they still have a little puke in them, unfortunate... all i got was strangling and verbal abuse from them

Well... the above sums up friday night... sat was normal went swimming....saw kieren and Ju again.... then at night when makan then go buy fish for office.... then sunday lagi normal-er, went to church, went swimming, today i kana chao ta! hhahaha....i like! then now... going to sleep le...

If every weekend where to be like this... i probably have to kill myself!

Cheers





4 comments:

natshell said...

tsk tsk..drink n drive...

keelyn said...

Seems interesting :)

Anonymous said...

U look good in the pics! :)

Aaron Seow said...

long time no had so much fun le....ahhaahhaha....

Lucky got do some minor facials so thats why i lOok good.. or else normally... i just lOok like shit!

Will i go to heaven when i die?

Will i go to heaven when i die?