Friday, February 09, 2007

Un-bai my ka

Anyways, would Baxtor/WanG cai be a nice name for a Siberian Husky? ahahhaah.. my all time favourtie dog, if i go back Australia i defintely get my dream dog de....Remember Jie told me to name my dog after the "people" that hurt me the most....ahaahahah... but i reckon that was a crazy idea, only siao people can think of such stuff. So i am still sticking to Baxtor/Wang Cai.
Sian, now is 2nd weeek of feb liao, games coming soon le.... sprained leg did not come at the most appropiate time. but i guess its better then injuring it during the games, so i am probably going to get a good shoe and to have more proper support my the ankle, after all, 27 liao le.... not much years to run, jump, sprint and fly like a energic boy on the court le. Have to seriously concentrate on work and GROwing up! ahahahah.... So was thinking of getting the Adidias TMac, cos the support for the ankle is rather good and high, chances of spraining reduces.....
Maybe later tonight i go for a light light jog, i think i can walk normally le.... should i? or shd i stayy at home and play game all day long, eat titbits and enjoy the reason why GOd created Friday? ahhahaah... haiya... think i go gym better la.....haahaahha. Pants getting tighter le....ahahaha...oh o....


No comments:

Will i go to heaven when i die?

Will i go to heaven when i die?